Saturday 25 January 2014

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie.....

Oi! Oi! Oi! - Now that we've got that out of our system, Happy Australia Day 2014 - may there be plenty of shrimp on your barbie, a chardy in your hand and a game of backyard cricket that goes well into the evening.


Whilst on the subject of all things AUSSIE, as you know I (like many others) have been using facebook as a selling point for my handmade clothing and wares - see my page G.D.A.C.. After recently offering some fabric for destash on my page (out with the old to make way for the new) I stumbled upon the #greataussiedestash on Instagram! It wasn't long before I was seriously addicted and found it useful when re-homing my fabrics that I no longer needed.

It got me thinking.... why not have a hashtag to share/promote/sell Aussie Handmade. I had a quick search and couldn't find one to fit so I created one!

#buyaussiehandmade

To use this hashtag: 
  • Upload a pic into Instagram
  • Add a brief description, price + post (eg. Size 4 Paper Bag Shorts $24 + Aust Post)
  • Add the hashtag #buyaussiehandmade
  • Hit Share - don't forget to include facebook & twitter when you are sharing.  

I now invite you to go nuts with this hashtag - lets get it TRENDING and in doing so show your love and support for Aussie Handmade.



1 comment: